Pine Hill School Resources
On this page you will hopefully find the resources you need. If you can't find what you need please look at each school's individual web site, as information and policies can vary between schools. If there is a resource you would like to see online, please contact our webmaster.
Use the school menu page to view menus online or download a pdf to print at home.
Class Web Sites
Teachers are encouraged to create class web sites to enhance home/school communication.
- Mrs. Folger's Transitional Kindergarten class web site.
- Mr. Lentz's class web site
- Mrs. Bergenske's First Grade Class.
- Mrs. Taylor's Second Grade Class
Mr. Lentz has created a YouTube channel called Pine Hill Studios. He has uploaded a movie trailer for the kindergarten trip to the pumpkin patch.
Parental involvement is at the heart of student achievement, and you play a pivotal role in the education of your children. We want you to know that we appreciate your involvement and encourage your continued partnership as we enrich the academic experience for our students. We are great believers that education does not happen just at school. Many parents are asking what technological resources we can recommend to assist with learning at home. Click here to go to the kindergarten resource page.
Download the April 2014 newsletter here.
Download the December 2013 newsletter here.
Download the October 2013 newsletter here.
Download the September 2013 newsletter here.
Link to the Weekly Kindergarten Newsletter.
Click here to download a pdf of the bell schedule.
These are the revised bus schedules for the 2013-2014 school year. Click here to see the desired schedule or download a printable copy of the schedule.
Positive Behavior Interventions & Support
South Bay School expectation for behavior on campus. Go to the PBIS page here.
Download a full sized poster here.
We recognize that it is not always possible to get to the office during working hours and that parents do not always receive papers that are given to their children to take home. With this in mind, we will be striving to make most documents available online in pdf format.
- Family Handbook For Pine Hill Elementary School here.
- South Bay Union School District Mission Statement
- Registration form for Pine Hill or South Bay Schools. It is also available in Spanish language.
- South Bay Middle School registration form
- Letter to parents about Free and Reduced cost lunch program is here.
- Application for Free and Reduced cost lunch program is here.
- Directory Release Refusal form
- Application for Interdistrict Attendance Permit
- Consent to Administer Medication at School or Child Care form is here.
- Classroom Assignment - Parent Request Form
- Click here to download a pdf of the bell schedule.
- The 2014-2015 school year calendar
- Volunteer Handbook & Volunteer registration form
- Kindergarten Reading Log
- 7 Tips To Help Your Child Succeed In School
- Tips For A Productive Parent/Teacher Conference
- School Newsletter
- Boxtops For Education
- Textbooks used by the SBUSD
- Wellness Policy
- Comprehensive School Safety Plan
- Transportation Safety Plan is here.
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Nondiscrimination/Harassment/Bullying Policy
- Internet Use Policy & Acceptable User Policy - Internet use by student
- Field Trip Tag-a-long policy
- Form to request the use of facilities.
- Pine Hill School Plan for 2013-2014 is here.
- The Education Protection Account Program report is here.
- The Uniform Complaint Procedure 2013-14 Annual Notice is here.
- Uniform Complaint Procedures are here.
- Williams Act Complaint Form is here.
- Williams Complaint Form SPANISH is here.
- PIne Hill School's School Accountability Report Card (SARC).
- A map of the South Bay Union School District boundries.
- Board of Trustees meetings and agendas
- Halloween Resources
- Web Posting Required for 2013-14 Economic Impact Aid Funding Pursuant to Senate Bill 754 (Chapter 573, Statutes of 2012)
School Site Council