Pine Hill School Resources
On this page you will hopefully find the resources you need. If you can't find what you need please look at each school's individual web site, as information and policies can vary between schools. If there is a resource you would like to see online, please contact our webmaster.
Registrations for 2013-2014 School Year Now Being Accepted
South Bay Union School District in Eureka is accepting applications for kindergarten registration at Pine Hill School (K-3rd) and middle school registration at South Bay School (4th-8th) for the 2013-14 school year. Click here to go to our registration page. The office is open from 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday. If you have any questions you can call the school office at 707-443-4828.
Class Web Sites
Teachers are encouraged to create class web sites to enhance home/school communication.
Mr. Lentz has created a YouTube channel called Pine Hill Studios. He has uploaded a movie trailer for the kindergarten trip to the pumpkin patch.
Parental involvement is at the heart of student achievement, and you play a pivotal role in the education of your children. We want you to know that we appreciate your involvement and encourage your continued partnership as we enrich the academic experience for our students. We are great believers that education does not happen just at school. Many parents are asking what technological resources we can recommend to assist with learning at home. Click here to go to the kindergarten resource page.
Download the latest school newsletter in English.
Download the latest school newsletter in Spanish.
Link to the Weekly Kindergarten Newsletter.
Click here to download a pdf of the bell schedule.
These are the tenative bus schedules for the 2012-2013 school year. Please be aware that changes might be made after the school year starts to make the bus runs more efficient and to better serve our families in the safest manner possible. Click here to see the desired schedule or download a printable copy of the schedule.
We recognize that it is not always possible to get to the office during working hours and that parents do not always receive papers that are given to their children to take home. With this in mind, we will be striving to make most documents available online in pdf format.
- South Bay Union School District Mission Statement
- Registration form for Pine Hill or South Bay Schools. It is also available in Spanish language.
- South Bay Middle School registration form
- Directory Release Refusal form
- Application for Interdistrict Attendance Permit
- Click here to download a pdf of the bell schedule.
- The 2012-2013 school year calendar
- Volunteer Handbook & Volunteer registration form
- Kindergarten Reading Log
- 7 Tips To Help Your Child Succeed In School
- Tips For A Productive Parent/Teacher Conference
- School Newsletter
- Boxtops For Education
- Textbooks used by the SBUSD
- Wellness Policy
- Comprehensive School Safety Plan
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Nondiscrimination/Harassment/Bullying Policy
- Internet Use Policy & Acceptable User Policy - Internet use by student
- Field Trip Tag-a-long policy
- Form to request the use of facilities.
- The Williams Act Settlement provide notice to pupils, parents/guardians, and teachers of their complaint rights. Click here to download a Williams Act complaint form.
- PIne Hill School's School Accountability Report Card (SARC).
- A map of the South Bay Union School District boundries.
- Board of Trustees meetings and agendas
- Halloween Resources
- Web Posting Required for 2013-14 Economic Impact Aid Funding Pursuant to Senate Bill 754 (Chapter 573, Statutes of 2012)
School Site Council