Welcome To Pine Hill School
There will be no school during the week of April 14-18 for Spring Break.
4th Grade Orientation At South Bay Open House
Your 3rd grade student is already benefitting from the tremendous educational opportunities at Pine Hill, and we hope you stay with us at South Bay.
Want to see what 4th grade looks like at South Bay? Join us a half-hour early, (5:30 - 6 PM) for an exclusive sneak peek of what 4th grade at South Bay looks and feels like, presented by our outstanding 4th grade teachers Marsha Lenz and Andrew Haraldson.
Still want to know more? Join us for our Open House, or call to schedule a tour anytime during the day. Contact Gary Storts at 443-4828 or email at email@example.com for more information. We love to show off our wonderful school.
April 10, 2014 / 5:30 – 6 PM IN ROOM 5 (MRS. LENZ)
Download a flyer of the image below here.
PBIS Class of the Week
April 7 - Class of the week, Ms. Goff. Safe, respectful and responsible in the cafeteria.
Use the school menu page to view menus online or download a pdf to print at home.
Click on the News button above to read the latest news about:
Navigating the Site
To find out more about what is going on at Pine Hill School, click here to go to the News page orclick on the NEWS button. To contact the school or personnel at the school click here to go to the Contact page or click on the CONTACT button. Finally we have the Resources page which has listings of documents, menus, schedules, web sites, and other items of interest.
- Prepare today's students to succeed in tomorrow's world by doing the following:
- Provide a safe and nurturing school environment
- Instill the basic skills necessary to prepare students for secondary education
- Instill in students a sense of global awareness and civic responsibility
- Instill in students problem solving skill in a technological world and a desire to become lifelong learners.